It's a good thing that Holidailies ended on January 1st. "But wait", you say, "you didn't BLOG on January 1." To which I say, WHAT? YOU NEED TO SPEAK INTO THIS EARHORN.
Anyway, it's a good thing because entries logged over the past few days would have been full of deep, meaningful ponderings and musings of slothdom - featuring such gems as:
- Is there any other establishment that will deliver food to my door besides stupid crappy Pizza Hut?
- Why is Lego Star Wars so much fun?
- I would pay my neighbor hundreds of dollars a year if she would just continually make these tamales and bring them to me.
- I never want to take down our Christmas Tree.
- Ninja Warrior is the best program on television right now.
- As far as regeneration goes, how long should one put day old Pizza Hut Pizza in the oven?
- I am pretty sure that the number of Peanut M&M's I eat has a direct correlation to my ability to collect more studs in Lego Star Wars.
- Thank goodness for screeners. I would have been pissed if I had paid for Babel or Dreamgirls. As it was, it took a Goron Dungeon in Twilight Princess and some Trauma Center to shake me out of my bad mood.
- Even the prospect of pancakes is not enough to get me to leave my house and walk a few blocks to a friend's New Year's Day Good Luck All Day Breakfast. Wow.
- No, seriously, why is Lego Star Wars SO MUCH FUN?
- Eventually I am going to have to go to the grocery store.
- Volver is AWESOME. Almodovar made Penelope Cruz seem like Sophia Loren.
- That tractor beam was worth every Lego stud we paid for it.
- If there are still unopened presents under the tree, then we shouldn't have to get rid of it.
- The dogs have the right idea about sitting in the backyard and just chilling out.
- If you play a lot of Lego Star Wars, sometimes you dream in jerky X-wing level/TIE Interceptor level movements.
"But wait...", you are saying again, "...now this post IS about all those things!" To which I will, of course, gesture to my earhorn and yell IT'S BROKEN and continue onto Return of the Jedi: Story Mode.